For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's On My Table Today

In my experiences, the most money that you can make out of the stock market is NOT you enter when market is hot-- that's what most people do, and as a result, they earn little or lose( because probably bought in highest price). In fact, professionals entered market quietly before market run, and they exit when market getting hot. Well, easy say than do. It's life.

I have fully untilised my asenal already. What's more for today? I can just think of a list of stocks right a way that I have nagged at in the past few posts. Here they are:

NOL
Citydev
OCBC
Hyflux
Ying Li
Ho bee
Swiber
Kepland
Amara
EZion
Ascendas Reit
Sembcorp

No comments: