For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Monday, October 12, 2009

Market Moving Up

A great week everyone!

It doesn't matter how many people think that Oct is going to be a bad month, or when market is going to have a correction, or is the correction going to be big? or anything alike...As for me, I don't want to waste my time dig on answers for these kind of questions. The fact is market is moving up, and what I want to be focusing is what are the stocks I'm going to buy to make money out of the move. Why I missed out the stocks that have moved double, three folds? How i'm not going to miss it again? that's all.

Market is moving higher, and here are the stocks caught my eyes:

Ascendasreit
Asiatravel
Ausgroup
Capitacomm
CDL Htrust
Chemoil
Hobee
Yingli
Indoagri
Venture

That's all for now.

No comments: