For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Friday, October 9, 2009

It's Sandwich Time

I was expecting STI to go higher today but until now it's so quiet, open high but goes lower, sandwiching in between its trendline resistance and 20dma support, going nowhere. Market won't have a clear uptrend until it break above 2,700.

But take a look at weekly charts of the stocks I listed one post back, they are still sitting on top of their support with potential reversal candle( by potential I meant to say today is last day of the week and it has yet end). My bias is to upside but it looks fishy, so my strategy will be buy upside set up stocks but in smaller size. I will be in the market.

Below is the real time STI chart.(click on the image to view full picture)

No comments: