For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Sweet YET Ugly Apple

I sold Apple(AAPL) exactly "just in time", which really lead me to crazy. Because Right after I closed out my call position which i bought a day ago, it soared! within less than 10second. i didn't realise it's actually forming a nice ascending triangle pattern.



In the late trading hours, I was able to re-entry a call position after it retraced back to its trendline support(around 125.25) and luckily caught a dollor profit when it soar again(peak at 126.75). I closed out the call before my bed time, and checked this morning it actually came down hard and I sold it at around the peak. Gee...! Damn lucky I still got profit out of it. It's just normal for the up and downs. Nothing unusual.

AAPL is a great candidate meant for Day- trading if anyone out there interested.

No comments: