For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Let's take a look at the BIG picture now

Hello All,

I'm back! miss you all. I'm back with some clearer picture in my mind now. With research "deep" into the charts,i went through dozens of charts again, on MONTHLY, the finding really surprised me.

The finding is: On Monthly chart, most of the stocks including indices formed bullish candlestick reversal pattern. since March just end, i think it's important to take note of this. That means to say, we got to be very very be careful when doing shorting. Which also explained why recently shortists got barbecued.

I understand recently a lot of bad news and also good news are released. But guess what, I really pay little attention to the news, i don't subscribe to financial news paper either, though i don't mean reading is no good. News are interesting but charts are real. I prefer to let the charts speak to me. HOWEVER, pls note, all the candle patterns need confirmation, thus the following month(April) is crucial. What the charts can tell is past, we did prediction based on the past, that's T.A.

No matter what, follow rule is important. When i'm wrong, don't argue, cut loss quickly. fair enough?

I shall post some charts soon...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, fan lao shi

yah, u r right, but still need to be cautious and have enough patient to wait for the entry point for long position.

qiu zhen

SgTrader said...

yes, agree. the monthly trend is up, we look for long signal in daily chart.