For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Thursday, April 2, 2009

What a day!

I got bad days, I got good days. But, today is terrific great! I went to massage my back before US market open..just to "sayang" my stiff back. I closed out all my call options after market open as they gapped up. My hand free today,phew~~~! I got some thoughts below:

1. Stock market can not don't play one. When u are desperate, feel no hope and decided not to play anymore, it's the time for market to turn.

2. The moral is at any one time, do not use out all your "bullets". So you stil can turn around the situation when mkt favor you.

3. Try to practice this habit, review weekly chart after every week is end. Review monthly chart after every month is end.

4. When you losed three trades continuously(if u followed the rules but still lose), don't go for 4th! Take a break, re-look the market freshly. Does the market moved another direction?

5. Put stop loss for every trade. If you lose, lose small. Don't wait and hope. You hope, you dope.

Alright, bed time. one last remind, with the market going up crazy like this, if you are long, stay long and prepare to take profit, when u prepare to go in, watch out those resistance level. i shall do some charts review tomorrow. night!

No comments: