For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Monday, April 13, 2009

EZRA-- Long

Here I am. last two market trading days I was preparing for one of my professional test and I passed with good score( in the range of 80~100).I'm relieved, congrat!!! Sorry for the absence if anyone out there come to this blog daily, u maybe disappointed. My Apology.

hey QZ, I'll definitely give EZRA a long position. yes, long! long! haha. The reason being:



1. the volume for the past five month was enormous high.
2. the major resistance 0.85 was tested twice during the time period and finally a breakout last week.
3. I can't find any reason why shouldn't long given current bullish sentiment.
4. However, a pull back( if it does) to test the 85 cents support will be even better!

No comments: