For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh...Lame

That's why my Olam was barbecued. I entered Olam at 1.73and was stop out within the day with 3 cents loss. it's ok. nvm.

I got two things which buzzed me. The good one is yesterday I longed DBS before Market close and it gapped up this morning on market open, em still holding it. But the bad things is I forgot to cancel my F&N stop loss and it was triggered this morning on mkt open--it's highest price till now, the stupid Marketmaker platform! wooo... I closed it out with a minor loss, overall i'm still profit but i just feel like a loser.

Well, it's normal, nothing unusual.

No comments: