For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Thursday, September 9, 2010

What's on The Table for Next Week

It was a hash afternoon for me today, as I just extracted my wisdom tooth during lunch time. I'm getting better now, the market was getting back in late afternoon and formed few nice bullish set up for coming week. Here I post them out for you before my long weekend, there will be little chance for me to update during the weekends. Here you have:

1. Property looks bullish, the counters may continue move up are:
capitaland
yanlord
citydev

2. Commodities getting hot,
Olam and Straitsasia had a breakout today.
Indoagri and Noble first day rebounded from support

3. The banks are under resistance level however.

4. Offshore and marine, I have my all time favorite kepcorp, NOL and Sembmar.
Sembcorp is consolidation now, hope it will break on Mon.

Have a nice long weekend and Selamat Hari Raya!

No comments: