For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Friday, September 17, 2010

The Hustle and Bustles

Ah, the joys as a broker...

I haven't done any posts for yesterday the whole day, as something was bugging me while I need to settle a mistake contract. My responsibility as a broker...lucky it has been settled already. What I want to share with you is be extremely careful with the positions you are holding, never have short selling in your cash account.

The market has been zig-zag around for the past three days. It maybe disappointed most of the bears--market just refused to go lower. Most of the blue chips are kinda of side way, doesn't move much. My bias is still to upside more than downside. If you have been here for long time, I'm a bull. I focus on long side in most of my trades. Well, doesn't mean bears can't make money, still remember the saying" Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs are slaughtered"? I'm in bulls camp.

Indoagri is one of few stocks I'm looking at, don't know why it dropped from 2.39 few days ago to 2.26 now, while its peers Olam, Noble, Straitsasia are performing well at the same time. Below is its live chart now, hitting its 200dma and horizontal support level, if I'd agree to average down, it must be under this kind of condition.


That's it for now, trading isn't that fun lately. So I'm not feeling particularly chatty. I'll post again what to look out for coming week.

No comments: