For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Thursday, September 9, 2010

Market is Quiet Ahead of Long Holiday

I don't have much to say at this moment, market is quiet ahead of tomorrow holiday. Closed biosensor position already(posted yesterday), it worked out pretty well. I couldn't get out at 87c as there are only few lots done at this price (day high). Probably market will just zigzag sideway for the whole day, and some profit taking here and there.

Not everyday is a trading day.I will take this opportunity to do trade summary, scout the market. Here's is my biggest question: WHAT DO I NEED TO SEE TO MAKE ME TAKE A TRADE.

As fas as I put money into the market, I want to see it above 50ma and close to support--a up-run first then pull back or rebound from a key support level.

No comments: