For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Thursday, September 30, 2010

No Ego Please

Market just closed. That's it for today, and I just want to have some reflection here.Trading isn't fun for the past few days. I feel the pain in my heart. It's the ego and discipline dragged me down, and I gave back all my profits made previously... market is harsh and unfogiving. I have to say I will be a much successful trader if I follow all the rules strictly. Maket is always there and it doesn't care whether I win or lose, I have a long way to go.

Tomorrow should be a good day. Wilmar, SPH, SIA Engg, and Capitamall moved up before closing.

Talk to you again.

No comments: