For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm back

Folks,

It's probably pretty obvious that i've been MIA from the post over the past 2days or so. Hope you had enjoyed ur valentine's day with your loved one. Well...it's not my time yet. i was occupied with seminar for the two whole days. And my brain was just tired to care of any trading matters anymore after my last intraday trade for the week. Anyway, past week was great, my US acct gained 29.36%(it's a cash acct mainly options sometimes with few stocks) and sg stocks acct gained 14.84%. As you know, I could be much better if not the Thurday's last 50mins surge. It was really energy consuming.

I may be disappointed to you for no posts if you have visited my blog during past two days. I'll throw out some charts in the coming posts...However,please please do your own analysis and be responsible for your own trades,my opinion is just my own, it could be wrong. Food for thought okay. coming up soon...

No comments: