Weekly market analysis by Fan Jun-- covering Singapore, US, Hong Kong and China — stocks, REITs, ETFs and trading perspectives.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
STI Retreated
Morning everyone. I was rather quiet over past two days. STI hit 2980 high on last Friday and retreated on Monday, a very challenge market now as it may go sideway or retreat,--- after five weeks run up. I'm waiting for a clearer direction.
STI overall uptrend is still intact, it hit support level 2940 this morning and rebound a bit. I'm watching STI immediate support 2940-2930 for the time being, my bias is upside as long these two levels are hold.
STI overall uptrend is still intact, it hit support level 2940 this morning and rebound a bit. I'm watching STI immediate support 2940-2930 for the time being, my bias is upside as long these two levels are hold.
Labels:
SG Mkt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment