For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Friday, July 1, 2011

Case Study: Manhattan

Good morning. This is the post I composed and unable to post yesterday. I'm having some problems to post in blogger nowadays... well, since it's free. can't complain much. Anyway, I have already bought my own domain, it will be up very soon. Yar!

STI has full filled its mission for today. Target 3100 reached, it's trading at 3110 as I'm writing now, up 30 points. A beautiful window dress for the month, right? Don't chase if you missed it.

Manhattan appreared as a classical symmetric triangle pattern, reaching its target soon, now at 1.3. 人生最痛苦的事是你看着这支股票每天都在上,可是你却没有买。。。

No comments: