For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Monday, July 4, 2011

Be Aware of the Raging Bull


The raging bulls has been run up thus far, about 100 points in four trading days. Resistance comings tight on the top now, many shorts squeezed along the rebounce also added to the run up. As I always remind myself don't chase if  missed this run, don't do impulsive trading.

As at this juncture, there three possible way the market can go in short run(1~2 weeks time):
1. Continue go up (unlikely), I think the most it can go for this run is 3180.
2. A pause(sideway) or health retracement then go up (likely)
3. Last rebounce before it diving further down (unlikely)

Number 2 above is rather what I expect how it should go, but often market go according to its own direction.  Thus I do expect unexpected always.

No comments: