For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Monday, April 4, 2011

Straits Times

Good morning everyone. Congratulation to those who bought Straitsasia, CWT, swiber, Kepland, Genting , Noble and other counters as I posted in last week or so. You should be very fruitful by today. I'm going to take profit anyway. Cheers.


I hope you start your new week with a fresh mind and grab as many opportunities as you can in the market. The wealth in financial market is abundance.

As part of my home work, I will check weekly every week end and monthly chart at the end of every month to get a bigger picture of the market movement.

Looking at Mar monthly chart, it shows bullishness and quite promising it will continue to move higher in Apr.
The major resistance is 3250.

No comments: