PEC
OKP
Midas: not breakout yet...
Independent Market Commentary from Singapore
Get notified when a new post is published:
For general information and education only — not investment advice, a research report, or an offer or recommendation to buy or sell. I am a Trading Representative of Maybank Securities Pte Ltd; views are my own (not Maybank's) and I may hold positions in securities mentioned. Investments carry risk including loss of capital; past performance is not indicative of future results. Please seek advice from a licensed financial adviser. Full disclaimer →
4 comments:
UOB looks more like a short to me.
Not able to oversome the resistance.
Are you able to comment?
UOB is currently beneath its resistance 19, The probability is high for it to move higher only if it closed above 19. tks
ok, thanks for your explaination. It has closed above $19 now.
wow. you were right about UOB. Hope that you had participated. I did not dare to buy, so not able to enjoy the same success as you.
Post a Comment