For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Friday, August 6, 2010

Just Some "Food for Thoughts"...

Now I have this habit to blog something for you guys everyday ...it apparently becomes one of my major daily tasks. Sometimes I have to really dig my head to think what to write. A day like today is boring enough...there is no National Day rally at all. Maybe Wilmar is the only representative, it has rallied up by 20c now.

And here is my lunch today to celebrate long weekend, Prime Rib from ASTONS.


I took below pics few days back when we had dinner in my colleague Tar Ng's house, really enjoyed the home-made western food by his maid, the cooking and serving standard is as good as premier hotel.


Especially the 21 years-old Glenlivet. Yummy....!

No comments: