For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Monday, August 2, 2010

Market Update

US:

Last Friday, US market had a lot of reason to fail miserabaly but it didn't, because market didn't really like the GDP numbers came out in the morning. It gapped down and rebounded. The up trendline is still intact which I will be watching closely this week(the blue line in below pic). To the upside, it maybe test the 1120 resistance, which will definitely put more pressure onto it.


SG:

The uptrend is pretty strong. HOWEVER, I'm a bit more conserved on its upside move as it on the top, near its major resistance now. Pull back or consolidation is reasonable, it's just what's going on in my head. Let's see how it goes, I will keep my figure crossed.

Support1: 2960
Support2: 2940
Resistance1: 3000
Resistance2: 3038

No comments: