For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Thursday, November 12, 2009

STI Outlook

If you have the habit to check this blog every morning, I'm sorry for the late post as I've been busy around with some admin work for the whole morning. I got not much to say in the morning actually, since market already up-ed by so much, profit taking is expected( kind of hindsight to say it now, mkt down by 20points), STI hit its new high of 2745.33 since last Aug. I'm monitoring dozens of stocks closely and will certainly keep you updated( SMS for client only)

STI hit its upper price channel and retraced today. I'm remain bullish unless the lower channel support line is broken.

(Real time STI chart as at 3. 56pm, click to enlarge)

No comments: