For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Recession Proofs and The Vulnerables

It becomes one of my major task to update this blog on daily basis nowadays, and on some days I really have to dig my head on what to write for you guys, the number of readers increased from 30 plus per day initially to current around 180 per day!


There are person out there really interest and read this blog regularly, I hope you enjoy in reading it and get something out of it. At the same time, I want to make it more effective dual communication here, so please feel free to email me your feedback(find my email contact on the right hand side under" profile") or give comments under comment section of each post. I'm able to receive live alert on each comment.

There are some stocks that really "recession" proofs, means to say they are less affected by market correction and in a nice uptrending in general, these are very good long candidatesv whenever they come back to their support level:

ST Engg
SIA Engg
Noble
Parkway Life Reits
Parkway
SPH
SuntecReits
CDl HTrust
CapitaComm
HKland

And there are stocks also underperform the market and far away below their highs, China Milk is one of the free-fall, dropped 50% already, gosh!

No comments: