For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Mentality Change

I have done a lot of contra trades for about a month, and last week is not a good week for me as my losses take over my profit. It's frustating and a wasting of time when you put effort on it yet get nothing out of it. Often it bounced the next day when I closed my position. Given current market situation--it basically going nowhere. so I diceded to give it a stop. No more contra trading.

In view of current market, I'm still in the bears camp. It may bounce for few days, I'll be watching those resistance levels for better entry points. Take a look at CapitaMall, the red tinted area looks a decent entery point for bears.

No comments: