For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

US Penny Stock List

Well, after completed Singapore cheap stock list (click here) few posts back.In this post I have US penny stocks for you, the characteristics of US penny are the same as what I wrote for Singapore cheap stocks, they are typically below US$10, that really meant to be "penny" as compare to many stocks above 100 in the vast market, aren't they?

2 comments:

Profit said...

Your post is an excellent example of why I keep coming back to read your excellent quality content. I'm really impressed with the content you provided. It's really helpful for me and I'm sure for others as well. Keep it up

Stock Signals said...

Singapore shares closed lower on Thursday with the Straits Times Index losing 34.48 points or 1.05 per cent to 3,249.52.