For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Small Profit In Longevity"...

Since I can't do much with Singapore stocks for a week, so I did more on US stocks and options. here are my current holding positions( all long positions except vertical options):



I'd say my trading style and money management skills have been evolved and improved a lot over the time, by taking a lot of mistakes and hash frustrations. What's become clearer and clearer to me is this: Most professional traders do not aim to earn a lot per trade but small profit in longevity. A little bit here, a little bit and a little bit...accumulate over the time and become huge eventually.Because of the compound effect.

I don't aim big, I aim to win.

No comments: