For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Great Barrier

Sorry dear blog, It has been long time i didn't take care of you. Because i'm lazy to write though I do glimpse you daily. Have to cultivate myself on this habbit. Well, what triggered me to write is because i saw the msg from aw on the right-hand side...Thank u. To answer your question " this mkt so confusing, don't know long or short", my reply: just standaside wait market and yourself clear=)

Ok, for the past 14 days or so, market rallied like hell, almost a straightline. Out of most of us' expectation. It's frustrating for shortist including myself and also hesitate to long as resistance level is on the head.

Evrytime I remind myself when market moves sharply this: Market never be a straightline up or down. It's testing shortist' patience. Bear in mind, it's still a bear market rally generally, it's news driven and March window dressing period, left few days for 1st quarter. We shall see a clearer picture next week.

Monitoring my US trades now,it's up 100 points @7850. I saw some weakness in the morning(US time), Dow still got a little bit room move upside to 8000 --- if it does move up. I feel more comfortable to trade US market, in fact my US acct perform much better than SG account. I think one of the reason is, US is leading Mkt, not affected by other mkts whereas Singapore market affected by various mkts and factors. nevertheless,it shouldn't be the excuses for my SG acct doesn't perform. As a techincal trader, I should be able to trade well regarless any markets. If I trade, must trade with conviction otherwise don't touch it. I find most of my losing trades are the results of didn't follow trading plan, entry time wrong, either too emotional or too ego on myself.

No comments: