For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Sunday, March 29, 2015

Weekly Wrap

For the week ended 27 Mar, major indices performance:

Shanghai continue outperform the rest of markets. gained 2% for the week.
STI gained 1.1% to close at 3450, which is at resistance level, it hit 3450 for three times but could not stand above it. I think it will break up as the general trend is bullish.

1 comment:

SG Trader said...

I’ve been reading your blog and as someone who is relatively new to trading and investing, I found your materials useful! I just started a blog and I hope you could drop by and check it out!

It would be nice if we could connect our sites too.

My blog: http://www.sgtrader92.com


Regards,
Sgtrader92