For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Monday, January 30, 2012

Straits Times Retraced

Good day everyone.
As STI retacement is expected( or at least consolidation), I'd rather stand sideline monitor first. As some asked me what time I usually update my post here. I'd say I'm rather irregular these days to post, as whenever I say an opportunity I will update throughout the day. ( I used to post quite regularly in the morning before market open). One thing you can do if you want to get update as soon as possible is you can subscribe to follow the blog, just fill your email on top right hand side under "Follow By Email".
Below chart is the 50% level at 2918 for STI. Cross above this line, more upside otherwise, a retracement is expected.

No comments: