For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stocks Set up for More Upside

As STI breaking out its one month high 2789 today( 2805 now), The momentum is obviously bullish. I see many stocks starting to break their major resistance levels and formed a HIGHER HIGH and HIGHER LOW today. It marks a change in the trend, which including STI.


Below are those stocks under my radar which formed HH and HL or crossed both their 20and 50dma:

Genting SP
HL Aisa
Kepcorp
Sembcorp
Sembmar( above 20/50ma)
Cosco(above 20/50ma)
Swiber
CAO(at support 95c now)
Ezra(above 20/50ma)
DBS
Jardine C&C
SIA
Singtel
Citydev
F&N
Capitaland(above 20/50ma)
OUE
Yanlord
CapitaMall
Indoagri
Olam
Noble
FirstRes
GoldenAgri
GLP
ChinaAnimal health
Sunvic
SoundGlobal
Biosensor
Osim

DO NOT chase if the stocks already run up high, do your preparation and wait for a retracement to enter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FJ, such a LONG list. I'm clueless which to choose. .....
please help.

Anonymous said...

I'm Butter btw.

SgTrader said...

Hi Butter, thanks for your interest in reading my blog,I'm sending out live alerts to my clients only. Please identify yourself if you are my client.

Thank you for your understanding.

Anonymous said...

FJ, I'm not your client, but I'm your faithful reader. It's okay I understand. But your list really long and I lost focus..thank you for your sharing.

Butter