For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

Hi everyone.

I'm leaving town for my holiday now. I will try to update here whenever possible but please expect my post will be few and long time in between.

Anyway, I have few points for the market:

+ Do expect market will continue in a choppy manner for coming weeks,  means it will swing up and down in a big range( 50-100 points)

+ STI is still trading in its"bottom range as seen in Feb and May 2010. Current support and resistance range from 2750-2850, refer to STI weekly chart below.

+ Close  price out of the range(below or above) will lead to further downside/upside.

Trade with care. Bye for now.

No comments: