For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Quick Wrap Up

STI managed to close a tic above its major support 3100, closed at 3102 today. It has been rebounded three times so far--market is willing to hold 3100. Will it still hold this time? be frankly I don't know. No one will know. What I will do is to react quickly in favor of the winner whenever bulls or bears are dominant.

If US market were to rebound tonight, it will provide bulls with more confidence. 

By now, I'm still holding my GLP long which I enter couple days ago( click HERE), It has worked out very well so far, see if 2.10 resistance can break or not. Congratulation to those who participated.

No comments: