For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Monday, March 14, 2011

Short Term Outlook Mixed

Good Monday everyone. A new week start, I feel how lucky I am, no threat from earthquake and Tsunami, and the most importantly I'm alive, have food to eat and place to stay. Life is so fragile and we'd better treasure it. God bless those who sufferred from the tragedy.

The broad market is not as bad as we expected, US market was up on Friday trading in fact.

STI getting better in the afternoon session now, recovered most of its loss in the morning and down only 7pts at 3035. HSI now turns to positve in afternoon session. I'm cautiously bullish in short term, any buying I mention will be for short term trading( with in contra period).

Long candidates:

Genting: at support 1.92,
SATS
YZJ(200ma now)
Kepland
Noble
SAR
Goldenagri

No comments: