For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Thursday, January 20, 2011

STI in Short Term View

Good morning everyone.
I've been doing quite well so far in 2011. and I hope you got good profit too. I've been keeping posting and updating you in this blog for quite sometime already, this is 3rd year. And all these information are free for you. I do these for few simple reasons:

- It's my passion and interest to trade. I really love it.
- I believe in technical analysis.
- The financial market are abundance, no one can earn all the money.
- I feel good in my heart when someone out there read it and say thank you.

I want to make this website better and more helpful, wondering is there anyone out there good at website design ( I've very limited knowledge on this) and want to join me to write and publish or any other good ideas or suggestion. Please drop me a line.

Okay let's take a look at STI in short term now, market has been generally bullish since the begining of the year. It's in a narrow trading range for the past six days or so. It can go either way at this point, a breakup of the triangle would push it further up to recent high 3280, whereas a break down would bring it back to 3220 key support, where it conflunce with confluence with its 20ma. The generall uptrend is still intact.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My opinion is that your website is fine as it is. There is no need to upgrade it to look fancy. Too much design will lose the theme of the website.
Hope that you can continue to post your honest opinions of the market, without any unnecessary fancy website designs.

SgTrader said...

Okie, thank you. Appreciate.