For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Straits Times Index

STI is not moving strong as what I expected. It's been sideways for the past nine days within the tight range of 3175 ~ 3220. I think the probability it comes down to test its neckline 3120 has been increased now. The head and shoulder pattern looks nice, someone wants to make it happen?

Anyway, I'm relatively light on my hands, the bullish sector is still commodities. The major support is 3120, and key resistance level is 3220.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, new to indices trading, may i find out from you which platform can I use to trade STI? I'm currently using IG Markets to do my forex trading, they dun have STI, :(
Tks!