For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kim Eng Forex Trading Platform

Well, not too often mentioning Kim Eng. Finally KE house is catching up with the tide. It's better late than never. As you maybe interest to know what platform I prefer to use in my trading. Here it is:

1. For US options: Thinkorswim(TOS) from US, I would say it's the best of best platform I have been used so far. It also provides FX and futures, stocks trading. I have been using it for years. Good news is it will soon launch its new office in Singapore.

2. KE Trade: It has improved a lot since May this year. I like its free live charting and "4site" tab for me to customise my page.

Overall, I think Singapore local platforms are really hard to be praised as compare to US and Chinese ones, local platforms are far far away behind them. Aren't we "financial centre"? 

Anyway, KE just launched its FX arm. Here's the link if you want to know more: http://www.kimeng.com.sg/trading_tools/forex.htm


1 comment:

KLSE Stock Analysis said...

I will definitely use this KE trade in my research after all I am having more experience in this field for a long time, and will let you know whether it is profitable or not.