For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Friday, October 1, 2010

It's a Beautiful Friday

After my "No Ego Please" which is two posts back, I received few phone calls and emails from my dear readers. Thanks for your concern. I appreciate it, don't worry I'm in good shape again today, STI turned its head upside with 33.27 points gain. What a day!

It's normal to have drawbacks in trading, with five steps forward and three steps backwards still make you profit. The challenge here is how to reduce the backward steps as less as possible, say, to two steps or one step? This touched on how one account really can grow fast and big.

I've done for today. Genting is fighting back, and CDL Htrust, Tiger Air, PEC, Kepcorp, Sembcorp, kepland...think the blue chips will come on to the stage next week.

Have a nice weekend! See u again.

No comments: