For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lottery Play For Long

Hello Everyone, I feel very bad on myself as I have few posts these days...oops, Mkt going to open, I'll update myself again, let's take a look at US mkt first, just few long candidates for those of you who trade US market, I always like to call these stocks lottery play as they are typically cheap, high risk stocks... I've seen too many my lottery long candidates moving higher and higher, but I'm just an idea generator instead of the user of them, reason being my option trading rule do not allow me to trade stocks below $15..but Now I decided to park some of my money into these stocks.

Here they are:

BEE
GLG
LIZ
SYMX
AA
TRID

No comments: