For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Friday, July 17, 2009

So What Happened?

I first want to apologize to my readers for dour nature these days. I'm relatively clean hand in Singapore stocks for this rebound, especially missed my favorite stocks such as Citydev and DBS--I didn't make a dime out of it. The reason why I sit with hand-free is probably I did too much intra-day and short term shorting before the rebound, then emotionally still can't turned it around, SCARED to slap myself if I went long. Trading becomes hard when your emotion is up. So these days I was just doing my trades summary and revision.

Anyway, it's okay. I made stunning profit by buying calls in US market. Well..I feel more comfortable to trade US stocks these days, and quite accurate to identify the turning point. This tiny Singapore market maybe too much factors affect it? Sometimes lead me confusion.

I'm happy that I could catch the very "bottom" of SPY( ETF of SPX) at around its major support 878. Apparently, market sentiment has changed over the past few days. I'll explain it in next post pretty soon.

No comments: