For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Back

Hi all, sorry I was MIA( Missed In Action)for the past couple of days. I was having my 4 day intensive training then following by my professional certificate test.

By today,I passed my exam and everything settled. Great! I'm back in action now--- when market seems back together with me after gone through few days correction. Let's shoot it!

...Just want to share with you, my life target is to do investment fund management. I just started on my way towards it...I'm glad you( whoever out there viewing this blog) will witness this and grow together with me-- if trading is your passion too.

I'll be back pretty soon for the potential candidates. see ya!

No comments: