For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Saturday, May 30, 2009

CityDev Update

I sold dear CityDev on Fri @9.5, in view that it already hit its resistance and have been sold down to formed a long upper shadow, which looks uncomfortable to me. If i was not greedy I could sell even higher price at close to its resistance which is almost 40cents difference from the price I actually sold. well...lesson learnt: Do respect major resistance level.

Anyway, CityDev is a good example or i prefer call it template for many recent soaring counters: Classical Pennant Pattern breakout,typical short term trend continuation pattern. Now you should know why I bought it. Do take note of this patterns friend. History will repeat itself.

No comments: