For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Friday, January 2, 2009

My 2009 Resolution on Trading

2008 is finally over, the result is yet fantastic... I want to record September and October 2008 here, this is the time how easy money can be made by shorting the market. If ask me is there anything i want to speak to myself, here it is: Fan Jun, you can do it better,just remember don't be greedy, just a little bit better on risk and money management.

Past is already past, 2009 is a brand new year,I'm starting at 0 with everybody else. So get ready, strive better. "If you don't have a plan, then you are planning to fail", my new year's resolution:

1. Don't lose your money
2. Don't lose your money
3. Refer to 1 and 2

No comments: