Weekly market analysis covering Singapore, US, Hong Kong and China — stocks, REITs, ETFs and trading perspectives.
Thursday, September 20, 2012
STI in Retracement Mode, Olam
As said in my previous post,Market has retraced from resistance 3088 to 3062 today (as at 3.56pm), I stay sideline now as it has yet reach my first target 3045-3050 level( refer to my post on Tuesday).
Currently, there are profit taking after this round of up move. Olam formed a classic support turn resistance at 2.13, a perfect text book example. Olam uptrend channel remain intact, I'm looking for long opportunity at 2.0 and 1.95 channel bottom.
Currently, there are profit taking after this round of up move. Olam formed a classic support turn resistance at 2.13, a perfect text book example. Olam uptrend channel remain intact, I'm looking for long opportunity at 2.0 and 1.95 channel bottom.
Labels:
Long Candidates(Sg),
SG Mkt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment