For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's Gaps Here and There

While I'm still bias to upside more than downside in longer time frame, it becomes a little bit more trickier to trade in the short time frame--the gaps( up and downs) are just around here and there. The suddenly up and down are mainly driven by the headlines.I expect it will be continue like this for a while. Technically speaking, it's sideway trading in the range of 2780-2900. While don't forget the "benchmark" 2855 (50%) line is in sight, STI is 2827 now(9.44am).

The banks are giving me divergence signals--DBS and OCBC look bullish to me, while UOB looks bearish.
My "neutral" range for STI today is 2840-2810. See how it goes.


No comments: