For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lottery Plays

Regular readers more or less should know my trading style and preferences by now, most of my trades are blue chips, short term( two days to few weeks). My impulsiveness control in trading are improving over the time. Nonetheless, there always a feeling of "trying luck" in my little heart... what I prefer to do is to set a small amount of capital( really small that I don't even bother at all if lose) to "try luck". The kind of stocks I call it "lottery play", old readers should know what I mean by lottery play-- they are typically cheap i.e less than 50c, relatively volatile, and often easily been "fired" up or down, thus high risk.

Sunvic and UMS are two of the them I missed.
2010Jul-SunVic-800x600

2010Jul-UMS-800x600

and, below are some of the lottery play candidates:

2010Jul-LIPPO-MAPLETREEINDORETAILTRUST-800x600

2010Jul-Valuetronics-800x600

2010Jul-SINO GRANDNESS FOOD IND GP LTD-800x600

2010Jul-Valuetronics-800x600

No comments: