For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Monday, January 25, 2010

Market Review

The general market is going precisely as descripted in the market review post last week. Click HERE. It was unexpected it's so fast though I mentioned the word" imminent" correction.



But what I expected STI only correct to a smaller extent was wrong. It did almost the same as US indices. Last week, DJI down 4.1%; SPX down 3.9%; HSI down 4.3% and STI down 3.4% too. Not much differrence actually. It really led me more towards bearish now. It might calling a cap on current market. So what shall we do now? If you are my long time reader here, still remember this picture I posted last Sep? The Title is" When you are wrong, You run, Don't Walk" Here it is:



Obviously this time is Bear.

No comments: