For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm A Broker Now

It's very uncomfortable to me as I have no account to trade for a week--- I must close all my trading accounts because I joined Kim Eng as a broker,and my staff account in Kim Eng can only be ready by next week. Sigh...

Yes, I'm a broker now. The reasons why I choose to be a broker:

1. I don't want to trade alone, it make me feel lonely. I feel that it doesn't actually make me happier even I making money out of it.

2. "No matter how much money you make, your day won't be complete if you didn't make a contribution". How true it is, Human being are ultimately social lives. I want to contribute more to the society. sounds big but it is. Does not matter how much I can contribute but the action.

3. I can learn more by go "inside" into the trading industry. In fact I already learnt a lot of stock market mechanism during my one month training. that's great.

4. It's good to help others while get extra income.

5. I can get cheaper commission rate for my trading.

6. Many great traders are once a broker. It's what I got from books.

7. It's my initial objective, when the time I decided to took my BSc. Banking and Finance course.

Err...I guess that's all. I work because I want to, not because I have to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am learning to trade. can teach me abit? I need to learn



Lucy

SgTrader said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. pls write to me with your email if you can. I'm holding workshops FREE for my clients on monthly basis.