For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Thursday, December 27, 2012

Trader Kakis Group

After my morning post mentioned my facebook group "Trader Kakis Group", I have received quite number of requests to join this group. There are few clarifications I would like to make here, by "members only" I mean either you are my clients--well, I'm a broker, or a friend I added from my list.

You are welcome to email me at: sunboyf4 at hotmail dot com (email address in spelling format to prevent malicious spam), if you want to join me, or else just stay with this blog if you don't feel comfortable at this time. This blog is like my "homework" for my own trading,  where I also want to share with friends and clients for my thoughts and opinion in trading and investment. I have learnt a lot over the years of blogging, the way how I chart have evolved over the time. (You possibly noticed that if you are my long time reader.) My stock picks and the way I look at the same chart no longer the same as compare to years ago. What TA means to me has changed a lot as well, which I have shared a lot in my monthly gathering workshop.

Thanks for reading this blog and I hope you find it useful. You may write to me at "comment" section at the bottom of each post, for discussion, sharing or feedback. Many thanks.

No comments: