For a trader, winning is extremly dangerous if you haven't learned how to monitor and control yourself.

The Secret Recipe: Trading Success = Winning Trading System - U


Friday, June 11, 2010

On Silence Mode

Dear Readers, It's midnight now, I'm at Changi airport heading for my two weeks holiday. I am not sure if I can log on to blogspot(hopefully it's not been blocked)to update you on market. Anyway, the posts for the next two weeks will be extremly less and far in between, if not zero. I'm sorry about that. Please chart and talk among yourself. I suddenly feel like exhausted and tired after this period of time. It's time to refresh and recharge myself. 休息是为了走更远的路。=D 12062010159 Bye and take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your trip. hope to see ur post when you are back then.

lucy ng said...

I enjoy your blogging & sharing of counters. Have a good trip. come back recharge so that we can cheong like STI